banner

Thursday, January 25, 2007

processing 2.03.75222.0

PROCESSING. For some reason it's really really like the most amazing thing to hit the webbernet since the jpeg. Actually, it is quite cool and one of my favorite artists, Ben Fry, is behind it. In stubbornly pursuing the impossible goal of becoming a designer/programmer, PROCESSING might be considered the holy grail of web snobbery. I don't understand things without timelines though. I even took a class in college where we were going to learn PROCESSING but nobody understood it so the teacher gave up.

Here
are some very nice pictures of Russian people from 100 years. They are in color too which is pretty mind boggling.


I also completed my first employee self-assessment today. It was pretty dramatic. Next I have a one on one with my boss. It's an opportunity for me to talk about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home