banner

Thursday, November 06, 2008

New Management


"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

Quote by Jack Handy. T-Shirt by Print Liberation. What a couple of brilliant little notions. I finished reading the good part of 10,000 Dreams Interpreted last night, that is the introduction. The dream interpretations were pretty wack and simplistic but the whole logic behind the Jungian archetypes that shape your personality are pretty incredible. More on that real soon. I will also be starting a free CD club pretty soon, mainly to aid my culturally underdeveloped peeps down in the center of the state. They don't want it, they just need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home